GAJANAND Ball Valves are the best choice for isolating Agricultural Irrigation lines.
GAJANAND Ball Valves are made up of a thermoplastic material exhibiting excellent cold flow, bi-axial strength, and yield elongation properties.
It can be used in exposed applications because of its resistance to UV, weathering, and ozone. It is an anti-corrosive material, which protect it when used against Corrosive substances.
Each Ball Valve is tested to a pressure of 1.4 times its nominal pressure i.e. 16 kg.
GAJANAND Ball valves are highly durable, requiring zero maintenance, easy to install, and most cost effective way of controlling the smooth flow of fluids in your irrigation needs.
Material of Construction:
|SR. NO||PART NO||M.O.C|
|3||Flange / Thread||PP|
|6||Steam 'O' Ring||Neoprene|
|7||Studs / Nuts||SS|
- SIZES: 15mm-100mm (½” TO 4”)
- DESIGN: ONE PIECE/3 PIECE
- END CONNECTION: FLANGED/SCREW END
- PRESSURE RATING: ANSI B 16.5 (150#)/BS N-80/DIN
- Wide range of Sizes available from 15mm to 100mm
- Different designs available: from single piece Ball Valve to 3 pieces Ball Valves, from flanged end to screwed end type ball valves are available
- Ball Valves Material of construction is corrosive resistant and hence protects it when used in corrosive substances
- As the Material of construction can withstand higher temperature, it can be used for transfer of fluids of temperature up to 90oC
- Ball Valves can withstand pressure up to PN16
- Ball Valves are tested for pressure up to 1.4 times its PN
- Ball valves allow for bi-directional flow.
- Ball valve seats are provided with o-rings to compensate for wear and prevent seizure of the ball
- The Ball is so designed to minimize wear on valve seats and hence making it long lasting
- Light in weight
- Easy to transport
- Easy to install
- Highly durable
- Zero Maintenance
- Most Cost effective
- Weather resistant
- UV resistant
- Highly efficient
- High temperature resistant