At the beginning and closing of Irrigation cycle, all deposits which have formed in the pipe cause inefficient flow of the water. Therefore this deposit needs to be cleaned out. By opening and closing at low pressures a Flush valve can help to reduce the deposit build-up.
Size: ½” to 2½”
- Designed to prevent loss at low pressures also
- Works even at low operating pressures
- Reliable and robustly built.
- Designed for simple installation and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant highest quality materials
- Drip Irrigation Systems
- Water Supply Systems
- Filter Stations
- Green Houses