Intricate disc design of having sinusoidal patterns on both the sizes enables to filter out the impurity of sizes upto 120 microns. Both organic and inorganic impurities can be removed easily owing to the larger area of filtration provided due to dual side disc design.
Robustly built with chemical resistant material; built to provide efficient and effective performance that requires low maintenance costs.
- Each Disc has a unique design of sinusoidal pattern on both the sides, to enable maximum filtration.
- This design enables a larger filtration area, hence larger filtration area means less frequent cleaning, thus lowers overall maintenance costs.
- This design helps to give a longer life to the filter.
- Size range: 2”, 2 ½”, 3”
- Mesh Size: 120 mesh/130 micron
- Maximum flow without pressure drop – 45-55 m3/hour
|Maximum Working Pressure||8 kg/cm2||8 kg/cm2||8 kg/cm2|
|Flow Rate Recommended||35m3/h||45m3/h||50m3/h|
|Flow Rate Range||20-35m3/h||35-45m3/h||40-50m3/h|
|Surface Area of Filtration||1200cm2||1600cm2||1600cm2|
- Efficient Design enabling larger filtration area.
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Built from engineering plastic to last long in hot and dry climate
- UV resistivity protects from Sunlight
- Higher Chemical resistance - Non-corrosive and Rust proof built
- Weather Resistant
- No moving parts
- Zero Maintenance
- Cost Effective Solution to Farmers
- Easy to handle, install because of its small size and lightweight design