Efficiently removes impurities such as hard inorganic particulates such as sand, trash, scale, including Trash, sand, silt, and other contaminants like algae, clog drip emitters and micro-sprinklers, helps increase efficiency of valves operation and results in overall significant increase in system efficiency leading to a excellent system performance.
GAJANAND Screen Type Filters are available in standard aperture size of 120 micron. Approved by BIS as per IS:12975-1994 for sizes from 2”, 2½” & 3” with flow rates from 30 m3/h, 40 m3/h & 50 m3/h.
- Approved by BIS as per IS:12975-1994
- Manufactured from special Engineering plastic to provide sturdiness for rugged use resistance.
- It is built from corrosive and chemical resistant material so it has very high chemical and weather resistance.
- Scientifically designed to withstand wide fluctuations in pressures.
- Pressure drop at Maximum operating water flow of 72 m3/hour, is only 0.25 kg/cm2.
- Available in standard aperture size of filter is 120 micron.
- Also available in other aperture sizes if required.
- Males Threaded BSPT Standard end connections are available.
- Have wide range of filters to select from.
|Maximum Pressure||8 kg/cm2||8 kg/cm2||8 kg/cm2|
|Flow Rate Range||20-35m3/h||35-45m3/h||40-50m3/h|
|Clean Pressure Drop||0.25Kg.cm2||0.25Kg.cm2||0.5 Kg.cm2|
- Built from engineering plastic to last long in hot and dry climate
- UV resistivity protects from Sunlight
- Non-corrosive and Rust proof built
- Weather Resistant
- Simple efficient Design
- No moving parts
- Zero Maintenance – Low Maintenance Cost
- Cost Effective Solution to Farmers
- Easy to handle, install because of its small size and lightweight design