GAJANAND HYDROCYCLONE is a mechanical device designed to reduce or increase the concentration of a dispersed phase, liquid by classifying, separating or sorting sand particles from a liquid suspension based on the ratio of their centripetal force to fluid resistance.
|Size (Inch/mm):||2 ½ / (65)||3 /(75)|
|Nominal Operation Pressure (kg/cm2):||6.0||6.0|
|Maximum ALLOWABLE Pressure drop (kg/ cm2):||0.8||0.8|
- Maximum Recommended Working Pressure: 120 psi
- Recommended Head loss for Effective Operation: 3 – 8 psi
- Water Inlet and Outlet: Horizontal and Vertical
- Hydrocyclone End Connections: Thread, Flange and Groove
- Sedimentation Tank Connections: Thread – 2″ to 3″ Sizes Rubber Insert Included
- Material of Construction:
|1||Upper Filter Housing||GFPP|
|2||Lower Filter Housing||GFPP|
|4||Fixed Locking pin||GFPP|
|5||O Ring (Upper)||EPDM|
|6||O Ring (Lower)||EPDM|
|11||Flush Pipe O Ring||EPDM|
|12||Gauge Ports Seal||LTB-3/4|
- Velocity is accelerated due to the Conical design of the Hydrocyclone filter thereby increasing the centripetal force and maximizing separation.
- GAJANAND HYDROCYCLONE FILTERS have no moving parts and hence are easy to use, operate and handle.
- Requires low maintenance.
- During separation process head-loss does not occur.
- Provision of specialize neck design with fibreglass reinforcement with increase thickness near the neck region to protect from wear and tear occurring due to continuous separation process.
- To reduce frequent removal of sludge, large sedimentation tank can be used.
- Polypropylene material and fibre glass reinforcement increase the durability the life.
- High Efficiency
- Uniform flow rate
- Cost Efficient
- UV Resistivity – protects from sunlight
- Non-corrosive and rust proof built
- Weather resistant
- Simple efficient design
- No moving parts
- Zero maintenance
- Highly efficient performance under low/high/working pressure
- Easy to handle Easy to install